Walking through the supermarket these days can be shocking. Steadily rising food costs are translating to climbing grocery bills at a time when most people need to save more, not spend more. Eating healthy doesn't have to be expensive, though. In fact, you might be pleasantly surprised that the more nutritious foods are actually great bargains. By focusing on the foods you really need, and few other simple tips and tricks, you'll find it's possible to eat nutritiously -- and deliciously -- on a budget.
- Throw It In a Salad! 5 Salad Recipes That Save You Money
- Chill Out! Frozen Foods Quiz
- Macaroni, Cheese and Pennies: Can You Make a Healthy Dinner on a Budget?
- Cheese, Meat and Cream of What Soup?: The Ultimate Casserole Quiz
- From Pricy Fungi to Japanese Beef: The Ridiculously Expensive Ingredients Quiz