SERVES 4 servings
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
For the steaks:
- 2 (1 ½ to 2-pound) rib-eye steaks, about 2 ¼ -inches-thick
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
For the Sauce:
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Chili Sauce
For the Steaks:
- Let steaks stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Rub both sides of steak with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place steaks on the hottest part of the grill. Sear steaks, turning once, for about 5 minutes per side on medium-high heat. Then move steaks to a slightly cooler part of the grill and cook, turning once, for 30 to 35 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from grill and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
For the Steak Sauce:
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool. Transfer mixture to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve sauce over steaks immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 month.
To see more recipes from this season, check out Kitchen Boss Recipes Season 2.