Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 cup semi-soft Fontina cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 8-ounce container Kraft Cooking Cream, original flavor
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 14-ounce can Italian cherry tomatoes, drained
- ⅓ cup Buddy's Master Breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with butter.
- Heat a medium skillet with the olive oil over medium heat. Crumble in the sausage and cook, breaking up any large chunks, until browned and cooked through about 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the sausage with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
- In another bowl add the Dijon mustard, Gruyere cheese, Fontina cheese, Parmesan cheese and Kraft Cooking Cream. Taste, and add salt and pepper to taste (keeping in mind the saltiness of the sausage). Mix well to combine.
- Mix the macaroni and cooked sausage into the cheese bowl. Fold in the cherry tomatoes. Pour the contents into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs and dot with butter, bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
To see more recipes from this season, check out Kitchen Boss Recipes Season 2.