Mexican Ice Cream Pie
the Editors of
Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
||cup butter pecan ice cream, softened
||prepared (9-inch) chocolate crumb pie crust
||cup caramel ice cream topping
||cups coffee ice cream, softened
||jar (12 ounces) hot fudge topping
||cup coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)
- Spread butter pecan ice cream in bottom of pie crust. Freeze 20 minutes or until semi-firm.
- Spread caramel topping over butter pecan ice cream. Freeze 20 minutes or until caramel is firm.
- Spread coffee ice cream over caramel. Freeze pie until firm, 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine hot fudge topping and coffee-flavored liqueur (optional) in small saucepan over medium heat; stir until well blended and hot.
- Allow pie to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with hot fudge topping mixture.
|Calories from Fat
Check out more recipes for Mexican