Moroccan-Style Chicken and Couscous
Makes 4 servings
|2||chicken bouillon cubes|
|2||tablespoons olive oil or butter|
|1||cup quick-cooking couscous|
|4||boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each) flattened to 1/4-inch thick|
|4||teaspoons mild curry powder|
|4||sheets (18X12 inches) heavy-duty foil, lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray|
|Sweet Lemon Sauce or prepard mango chutney|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Bring water, raisins, bouillon cubes and olive oil to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Add couscous; stir; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes; fluff with fork.
- Place 1/2 cup couscous in center of one sheet of foil. Dust one chicken breast on both sides with 1 teaspoon curry powder. Shape chicken around stuffing. Double fold sides and ends to seal, leaving head space for heat circulation. Repeat with remaining foil, couscous, chicken and curry.
- Place packets on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Sweet Lemon Sauce.
- Remove packets from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Open packets and carefully transfer contents to serving plates. Serve with Sweet Lemon Sauce or prepared mango chutney.
Check out more recipes for Middle Eastern