Peach Melba Mousse
Prep and Cook Time 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
|1||can (16 ounces) cling peaches, drained|
|3||tablespoons thawed frozen peach-flavored juice concentrate|
|1/4||teaspoon almond extract|
|1/2||cup slivered almonds|
|2/3||cups seedless raspberry jam|
|1-1/4||cups whipping cream|
|2||tablespoons powdered sugar|
- Place first 4 ingredients in food processor; process until smooth. Heat peach mixture in medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until thick. Transfer peach mixture to medium bowl; cover and chill in freezer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place almonds in small skillet over low heat. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring several times; set aside to cool.
- For raspberry topping, combine jam and 3 tablespoons water in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Beat whipping cream 2 minutes in large bowl at high speed of electric mixer until thickened. Beat in sugar until soft peaks form. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped cream.
- Add peach mixture to remaining whipped cream; beat at low speed until smooth. Serve with raspberry topping, reserved whipped cream and almonds.
|Total Fat||35 g|
Check out more recipes for Mousse