Makes about 48 balls
|1-1/2||cups nonfat dry milk powder|
|1||cup creamy peanut butter|
|1||cup flaked coconut|
|1||cup graham cracker crumbs or 1 cup flaked coconut|
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- Combine dry milk powder, peanut butter, honey and 1 cup coconut in medium bowl. Refrigerate until firm enough to shape into balls, about 30 minutes.
- Shape scant 1 tablespoonful of the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place crumbs in shallow bowl.
- Roll balls in crumbs. Place balls on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until set.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container.
Check out more recipes for Candy