YIELD Makes 4 servings
This makes a wonderfully light accompaniment to any chicken or fish entree.
|3||ounces uncooked star or other small pasta|
|1||cup loosely packed fresh basil|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|3||tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise|
|1||tablespoon fat-free (skim) milk|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||cup shredded zucchini|
|4||teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Cut tops from tomatoes; scoop out and discard all but 1/2 cup tomato pulp. Chop tomato pulp; add to pasta. Place tomatoes, cut side down, on paper towels; let drain 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place basil and garlic in blender or food processor; process until finely chopped. Add mayonnaise, milk and black pepper; process until smooth.
- Combine pasta mixture, zucchini and basil mixture; toss to coat evenly. Place tomatoes, cut side up, in 8-inch baking dish. Divide pasta mixture evenly among tomatoes, mounding filling slightly; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
|Serving Size:||1 stuffed tomato|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||33 %|
You Might Also Like
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
In Lamb Chops with Tomato-Herb Couscous from Hunt's, seared lamb chops are served with a rich tomato sauce and tomato-herb couscous. It makes an easy but elegant meal for family or company.