YIELD Makes 4 servings
This makes a wonderfully light accompaniment to any chicken or fish entree.
|3||ounces uncooked star or other small pasta|
|1||cup loosely packed fresh basil|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|3||tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise|
|1||tablespoon fat-free (skim) milk|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||cup shredded zucchini|
|4||teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Cut tops from tomatoes; scoop out and discard all but 1/2 cup tomato pulp. Chop tomato pulp; add to pasta. Place tomatoes, cut side down, on paper towels; let drain 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place basil and garlic in blender or food processor; process until finely chopped. Add mayonnaise, milk and black pepper; process until smooth.
- Combine pasta mixture, zucchini and basil mixture; toss to coat evenly. Place tomatoes, cut side up, in 8-inch baking dish. Divide pasta mixture evenly among tomatoes, mounding filling slightly; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
|Serving Size:||1 stuffed tomato|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||33 %|
You Might Also Like
Learn how to cook a Pasta that will practically guarantee your friends and family will ask for a second helping.
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.