Prep and Cook Time 20 minutes
YIELD Makes 4 servings
|4||boneless pork chops, cut 1/4 inch thick|
|1/2||cup cornflake or cracker crumbs|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|2||to 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided|
|1/3||cup lemon juice|
|1/4||cup chicken broth|
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Place ovenproof platter or baking sheet in oven. Trim fat from pork chops. Place pork chops between layers of waxed paper; pound with smooth side of mallet to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Place crumbs in medium bowl. Dip 1 pork chop at a time in egg; gently shake off excess. Dip in crumbs to coat both sides. Place breaded pork chops in single layer on plate. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork chops in single layer in batches if necessary. Cook 1 minute or until golden brown. Turn; cook 1 minute or until golden brown and pork is no longer pink in center. Transfer to platter in oven to keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add lemon juice and broth. Stir to scrape cooked bits from bottom of pan. Return to heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until liquid is reduced to 3 to 4 tablespoons.
- Remove platter from oven. Pour sauce over meat.
This recipe appears in: European
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Calories from Fat||44 %|
You Might Also Like