Makes 6 servings
|2||cans (15 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained|
|12||ounces (about 2 cups) cooked, smoked, boneless turkey breast, skinned and diced|
|1||jar (26 ounces) roasted garlic tomato sauce|
|1/2||cup dry seasoned bread crumbs|
|1||tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/2||teaspoon black pepper|
- Preheat over to 400°F. In medium bowl, combine beans, diced turkey and 2 cups tomato sauce. (Reserve remaining sauce for another use.) Stir to mix.
- Spray 9X9-inch glass, ceramic or nonstick baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon bean mixture into dish.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs with oil and pepper. Stir with fork to mix well.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over beans. Bake at 400°F until crumbs brown and casserole begins to bubble, about 35 minutes.
- To serve, divide into 6 portions, serving with spatula to keep crumbs on top.
Check out more recipes for French