YIELD Makes 6 servings
|5||tablespoons soy sauce, divided|
|3||tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil|
|2||tablespoons rice vinegar|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2||pound large fresh mushrooms|
|1||medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then crosswise into 1-inch pieces|
|1||medium yellow crookneck squash, cut in half lengthwise then crosswise into 1-inch pieces|
|1||red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1||yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|2||small Asian eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch slices or 2 cups cubed eggplant|
|8||ounces Chinese egg noodles or vermicelli, cooked, drained and kept warm|
|1||tablespoon dark sesame oil|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl; mix well.
- Combine vegetables in shallow roasting pan (do not line pan with foil). Toss with soy sauce mixture to coat well.
- Roast vegetables 20 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring well after 10 minutes.
- Place noodles in large bowl. Toss hot noodles with remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Toss roasted vegetables with noodle mixture; serve warm or at room temperature.
Anyone can cook. Take this to heart the next time you embark of trying to cook authentic French cuisine. Read our recipes to find out everything you need to know.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.