YIELD Makes 6 servings
|5||tablespoons soy sauce, divided|
|3||tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil|
|2||tablespoons rice vinegar|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2||pound large fresh mushrooms|
|1||medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then crosswise into 1-inch pieces|
|1||medium yellow crookneck squash, cut in half lengthwise then crosswise into 1-inch pieces|
|1||red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1||yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|2||small Asian eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch slices or 2 cups cubed eggplant|
|8||ounces Chinese egg noodles or vermicelli, cooked, drained and kept warm|
|1||tablespoon dark sesame oil|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl; mix well.
- Combine vegetables in shallow roasting pan (do not line pan with foil). Toss with soy sauce mixture to coat well.
- Roast vegetables 20 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring well after 10 minutes.
- Place noodles in large bowl. Toss hot noodles with remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Toss roasted vegetables with noodle mixture; serve warm or at room temperature.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.
You don't need a PhD in cooking to prepare authentic European cuisine, because all you have to do is follow our recipes.