Rhode and Tiki Barber's Salmon with Vegetable Crepe & Potatoes Au Gratin
See more recipes from TLC's KICK OFF COOK OFF, a new cooking competition that slams together America's two favorite pastimes: football and cooking!
|1||pound salmon (de-skinned)|
|1||large beefsteak tomato|
|1 1/2||sticks butter|
|4||tablespoons steak sauce|
|2||tablespoons Old Bay® Seafood Seasoning|
|1||cup of brown sugar|
|2||large brown potatoes|
|1||tablespoon dried cilantro|
|1||tablespoon minced garlic|
|1||cup Italian Bread Crumbs|
|fresh brussels sprouts|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut salmon into 2 equal pieces and lay in baking dish. Sprinkle Old Bay seafood seasoning evenly over both pieces of salmon. Take tomato and cut into 6 slices.
- Take 3 slices of tomato and lay on top of each piece of salmon. Take 1 stick of butter and cut into 4 long slices. Put 1 long slice of butter on top of the tomatoes on each piece of salmon.
- Drizzle the 4 Tablespoons of steak sauce evenly over the butter on both pieces of salmon. Sprinkle the 1 cup of brown sugar evenly over each piece of salmon. Cover baking dish with foil and put in oven to cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Peel the brown potatoes, cut in half length-wise, and slice each half. Then, put sliced potatoes in a baking dish. Sprinkle cilantro and minced garlic evenly over sliced potatoes. Also, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Then, take the two remaining long slices of butter and cut each slice into 4 square pieces and slice the remaining 1/2 stick of butter into square pieces also. Lay each square piece of butter evenly on top of all the potatoes. Sprinkle Italian bread crumbs evenly over the potatoes.
- Cover baking dish with foil and put in oven to cook for 25 minutes, then uncover and continue cooking in oven for 10-15 more minutes.
- Prepare both the salmon and the potatoes at the same time. Then, put both baking dishes into the oven at the same time and on the same oven rack. Enjoy when ready!
Check out more recipes for Fish