YIELD Makes 6 servings
|Fried Noodles (recipe)|
|1||tablespoon soy sauce|
|2||teaspoons dry sherry|
|1||teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules|
|4||tablespoons vegetable oil, divided|
|8||green onions with tops, diagonally cut into thin slices|
|3||stalks celery, diagonally cut into thin slices|
|1||can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and cut into halves|
|1||can (8 ounces) sliced bamboo shoots, drained|
|8||ounces fresh or thawed frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|8||ounces fresh or thawed frozen fish fillets, skin removed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces|
|8||ounces fresh or thawed frozen sea scallops, cut into quarters|
- Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
- Combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry and bouillon granules in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add green onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add shrimp, fish pieces and scallops; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until all fish turns opaque and is cooked through.
- Stir cornstarch mixture; add to wok. Cook and stir until liquid boils. Return vegetables to wok; cook and stir 2 minutes. Serve over Fried Noodles.
Learn how to make authentic Southwestern foods by following our easy-to-cook recipes that will help to spice up your next meal.
Have you ever wanted to cook authentic Thai food instead of going out to a fancy restaurant? Now you can with our Thai recipes.