YIELD Makes 6 servings
|Fried Noodles (recipe)|
|1||tablespoon soy sauce|
|2||teaspoons dry sherry|
|1||teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules|
|4||tablespoons vegetable oil, divided|
|8||green onions with tops, diagonally cut into thin slices|
|3||stalks celery, diagonally cut into thin slices|
|1||can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and cut into halves|
|1||can (8 ounces) sliced bamboo shoots, drained|
|8||ounces fresh or thawed frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|8||ounces fresh or thawed frozen fish fillets, skin removed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces|
|8||ounces fresh or thawed frozen sea scallops, cut into quarters|
- Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
- Combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry and bouillon granules in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add green onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add shrimp, fish pieces and scallops; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until all fish turns opaque and is cooked through.
- Stir cornstarch mixture; add to wok. Cook and stir until liquid boils. Return vegetables to wok; cook and stir 2 minutes. Serve over Fried Noodles.
You Might Also Like
Don't you dare go to fast-food taco restaurants when you can learn to cook authentic Mexican cuisine from your own kitchen.
Learn to cook authentic Middle Eastern cuisine by checking out our collection of recipes. And you can use a fork if you'd like.