YIELD Makes 8 to 10 servings
|1||package (16 ounces) lasagna noodles|
|2||tablespoons margarine or butter|
|1||large onion, finely chopped|
|1||package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, softened|
|1‑1/2||cups cream-style cottage cheese|
|2||teaspoons dried basil|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|2||cans (10-3/4 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|1/2||pound bay scallops, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/2||pound flounder fillets, rinsed, patted dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|1/2||pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1/2||cup dry white wine|
|1||cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2||tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion in hot margarine until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in cream cheese, cottage cheese, basil, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in egg; set aside.
- Combine soup, milk and garlic in large bowl until well blended. Stir in scallops, fish fillets, shrimp and wine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Place layer of noodles in prepared pan, overlapping noodles. Spread half the cheese mixture over noodles. Place layer of noodles over cheese mixture and top with half the seafood mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
You Might Also Like
You need more than a wok and oil to cook proper Chinese cuisine. Read these articles and learn which ingredients you'll need to prepare authentic Chinese cuisine.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.