YIELD Makes 6 servings
|1‑1/2||teaspoons garlic salt|
|1||teaspoon celery salt|
|1/2||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4||teaspoon ground red pepper|
|4||pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into 3- to 4-rib portions, well trimmed|
|Barbecue Sauce (recipe)|
|Rib rack (optional)|
|Orange peel for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine paprika, garlic salt, celery salt, black pepper and ground red pepper in small bowl. Rub over all surfaces of ribs with fingers.
- Place ribs in foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill for direct cooking. Prepare Barbecue Sauce; set aside.
- Transfer ribs to rib rack set on grid. Or, place ribs directly on grid. Grill ribs, on covered grill, over medium coals 10 minutes.
- Remove ribs from rib rack with tongs; brush with half the Barbecue Sauce evenly over both sides of ribs. Return ribs to rib rack. Continue to grill, covered, 10 minutes or until ribs are tender and browned. Serve with reserved sauce. Garnish, if desired.
You Might Also Like
There are hundreds of ways to cook pork, so check out our recipes to see which one you'd like to try for your next meal.
Grill it, bake it, blacken it or even eat it raw. These are just a few of the ways that our recipes suggest to cook fish. Try them today.