Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-fry
Recipe from Allison Fishman
|1 1/2||tablespoons vegetable or canola oil|
|1||inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced|
|2||cloves garlic, chopped|
|2||scallions, thinly sliced, greens and whites separated|
|1 1/2||pounds frozen broccoli, defrosted|
|1||pound frozen shrimp, defrosted|
|1/3||cup soy sauce|
|2||teaspoons corn starch|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ginger, garlic and scallion whites; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and shrimp; cook until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce and corn starch in a small bowl; stir to combine.
- Add soy sauce mixture to skillet; bring to a simmer, and sauce will thicken.
- Serve warm.
Check out more recipes for Shellfish