|3||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||pack instant pudding (vanilla or lemon)|
|3||tsp baking powder|
|1/2||tsp popcorn salt|
|2 1/2||sticks of real butter|
|2 2/3||cups of sugar|
|1||cup + 1 Tbs heavy whipping cream|
|1||scraped vanilla bean|
|Zest of 1 lemon|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Double sift flour, pudding, baking powder and salt and set to the side.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Then add the 1 Tbs of cream and beat on high for around 30 seconds.
- Add your sifted mixture and cream slowly, alternating between the two. Make sure you scrape down your mixing bowl.
- Add your eggs one at a time ensuring each gets incorporated thoroughly into the batter.
- Prepare your cake pans and bake cakes until they are golden brown and spring back when touched.
Our Roasted Pineapple with Malibu Rum and Cloves recipe will knock your socks off! Learn how to make Roasted Pineapple with Malibu Rum and Cloves.
Pies & tarts come in all shapes, sizes, flavors and tastes, but the reaction from your friends and family will always be the same with our recipes. They'll want more.