|3||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||pack instant pudding (vanilla or lemon)|
|3||tsp baking powder|
|1/2||tsp popcorn salt|
|2 1/2||sticks of real butter|
|2 2/3||cups of sugar|
|1||cup + 1 Tbs heavy whipping cream|
|1||scraped vanilla bean|
|Zest of 1 lemon|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Double sift flour, pudding, baking powder and salt and set to the side.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Then add the 1 Tbs of cream and beat on high for around 30 seconds.
- Add your sifted mixture and cream slowly, alternating between the two. Make sure you scrape down your mixing bowl.
- Add your eggs one at a time ensuring each gets incorporated thoroughly into the batter.
- Prepare your cake pans and bake cakes until they are golden brown and spring back when touched.
You Might Also Like
Learn how to craft the perfect pudding and the creamiest custard with our simple, easy-to-use recipes.
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.