|3||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||pack instant pudding (vanilla or lemon)|
|3||tsp baking powder|
|1/2||tsp popcorn salt|
|2 1/2||sticks of real butter|
|2 2/3||cups of sugar|
|1||cup + 1 Tbs heavy whipping cream|
|1||scraped vanilla bean|
|Zest of 1 lemon|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Double sift flour, pudding, baking powder and salt and set to the side.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Then add the 1 Tbs of cream and beat on high for around 30 seconds.
- Add your sifted mixture and cream slowly, alternating between the two. Make sure you scrape down your mixing bowl.
- Add your eggs one at a time ensuring each gets incorporated thoroughly into the batter.
- Prepare your cake pans and bake cakes until they are golden brown and spring back when touched.
You Might Also Like
Share our delicious recipes for making puffs & pastries with your friends and families. But try them out for yourself first.
Pies & tarts come in all shapes, sizes, flavors and tastes, but the reaction from your friends and family will always be the same with our recipes. They'll want more.