Makes 10 to 12 first-course servings
|2||tablespoons butter, melted|
|1||cup cottage cheese|
|3||packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened|
|2-1/2||cups (10 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese|
|1||can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained|
|1||container (8 ounces) sour cream|
|1||container (8 ounces) jalapeño-Cheddar gourmet dip|
|1||cup chopped tomatoes|
|1/2||cup chopped green onions|
|1/4||cup sliced pitted ripe olives|
- Place tortilla chips in large plastic food bag; seal. Finely crush chips with mallet or rolling pin to measure 2/3 cup.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine crushed chips and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, process cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth. Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in Cheddar cheese and chilies. Pour mixture over baked crust. Bake 1 hour.
- Combine sour cream and dip in small bowl; stir until well blended. Remove cheesecake from oven and carefully pour sour cream mixture evenly over top. Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cheesecake stand at room temperature to cool slightly. Loosen from side of pan; cool completely before removing side. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Just before serving, top with tomatoes, green onions and olives. Cut into wedges to serve.
Check out more recipes for Mexican