Makes 6 servings
|2||pounds ground beef|
|1||can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained|
|1||can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained|
|1||small onion, finely chopped|
|1||jar (16 ounces) spaghetti sauce|
|Dash black pepper|
|Dash dried oregano leaves|
|Dash Italian seasoning|
|1-1/4||cups frozen corn, thawed|
|1-1/4||cups frozen peas, thawed|
|2||cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is brown, stirring to separate meat; drain drippings.
- Add olives, mushrooms and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Add spaghetti sauce, pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning. Heat through, stirring occasionally; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 3 noodles in bottom of 13X9-inch baking pan. Spread half the beef mixture over noodles, then half the corn and peas. Repeat layers ending with noodles.
- Bake lasagna 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes more or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired.
Check out more recipes for European