YIELD Makes 4 servings
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
|2||racks pork baby back ribs (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)|
|1/4||cup packed brown sugar|
|2||teaspoons dry mustard|
|2||teaspoons seasoned salt|
|1||teaspoon garlic powder|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/3||to 1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1/2||teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over each rack of ribs; rub to coat.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over ribs.
- Place ribs on grid directly over drip pan. Grill, covered, over medium coals 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Baste ribs generously with sauce; grill 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender, turning and basting with sauce occasionally.
- Bring any remaining barbecue sauce to a boil over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.
Our Artichokes Stuffed with Saffron Rice and Chorizo recipe will blow your mind! Learn how to make Artichokes Stuffed with Saffron Rice and Chorizo.
Learn how to cook a Pasta that will practically guarantee your friends and family will ask for a second helping.