Spicy Baby Back Ribs
YIELD Makes 4 servings
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
|2||racks pork baby back ribs (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)|
|1/4||cup packed brown sugar|
|2||teaspoons dry mustard|
|2||teaspoons seasoned salt|
|1||teaspoon garlic powder|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/3||to 1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1/2||teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over each rack of ribs; rub to coat.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over ribs.
- Place ribs on grid directly over drip pan. Grill, covered, over medium coals 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Baste ribs generously with sauce; grill 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender, turning and basting with sauce occasionally.
- Bring any remaining barbecue sauce to a boil over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.
This recipe appears in: Beef