YIELD Makes 4 servings
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
|2||racks pork baby back ribs (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)|
|1/4||cup packed brown sugar|
|2||teaspoons dry mustard|
|2||teaspoons seasoned salt|
|1||teaspoon garlic powder|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/3||to 1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1/2||teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over each rack of ribs; rub to coat.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over ribs.
- Place ribs on grid directly over drip pan. Grill, covered, over medium coals 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Baste ribs generously with sauce; grill 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender, turning and basting with sauce occasionally.
- Bring any remaining barbecue sauce to a boil over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.
You Might Also Like
Learn how to prepare shellfish like lobster, crab, shrimp and scallops that will rival even the best seafood restaurants.
Grill it, bake it, blacken it or even eat it raw. These are just a few of the ways that our recipes suggest to cook fish. Try them today.