The All-American Burger the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
The All-American Burger
Makes 4 servings
|1-1/2||pounds ground beef|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
|2||teaspoons onion powder|
|2||teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1||teaspoon garlic powder|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|4||hamburger buns, split|
- Prepare Burger Spread; set aside.
- Spray grid with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Combine beef, parsley, onion powder, Worcestershire, garlic powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl; mix gently. Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Place patties on grid. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160°F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Remove burgers from grill. Serve burgers on buns with Burger Spread.
|Total Fat||24 g|
Check out more recipes for Sandwiches