Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Why does chocolate turn gray sometimes? Is it still safe to eat?
- How often does Halloween candy tampering really happen?
- How do they make marshmallows?
- How do they make cotton candy?
- How do Pop Rocks candy work?
- "Cadbury Crème Egg." Cadbury.com, 2009.http://www.cadbury.com/ourbrands/featurebrands/pages/cadburycremeegg2.aspx
- "Covering Round Cakes with Rolled Fondant." wilton.com, 2009. http://www.wilton.com/decorating/fondant/rolled-fondant.cfm
- "Decorating with Fondant." foodnetwork.com, 2009. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/decorating-with-fondant-recipe/index.html
- "Fondant Icing 101." whatscookingamerica.net, 2009. http://whatscookingamerica.net/PegW/Fondant.htm
- "Fondant recipe." pastrywiz.com, 2009. http://www.pastrywiz.com/season/fondant.htm
- "Fondant Shop." wilton.com, 2009. http://www.wilton.com/store/site/department.cfm?dc=16&killnav=1
- "What is Fondant?" occhef.com, 2009.http://www.ochef.com/169.htm