How to Stuff a ChickenStuffing chicken is one common way to prepare poultry. What's more, it typically adds extra flavor to the meat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Slice a pocket into side of each chicken breast where breasts were originally attached. Fill pockets in chicken with mixture of your choice. Secure pockets with wooden toothpicks to enclose mixture.
- Coat each filled chicken breast with dressing, shaking off excess. Place each chicken breast in breadcrumb mixture; spoon breadcrumb mixture over chicken to coat.
- Place chicken in single layer in greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Drizzle with more dressing. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until chicken is tender. Garnish, if desired.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Chicken Recipes: Chicken is a very versatile food that can take on a variety of different flavors and be used in all kinds of dishes. Find some suggestions on our Chicken Recipes page.
- Chicken Safety: Since raw chicken can harbor harmful bacteria, it's important to know how to properly handle chicken in the kitchen. Learn chicken safety tips in this article.
- How to Cook Chicken: Get all the facts on cooking this popular poultry on our How to Cook Chicken page.
- Cooking Chicken: Cooking chicken can be a bit difficult because it's imperative that the meat is cooked all the way through. Gather helpful tips at HowStuffWorks.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.