Makes 16 to 20 servings
|1||(19X13-inch) cake board, cut in half crosswise and covered, or large platter|
|2||cups prepared white frosting|
|Assorted color decorating gels|
|1||square (2 ounces) almond bark|
|4||thin pretzel sticks|
|Small bear-shaped graham cookies|
- Trim top and sides of cake; place on prepared cake board.
- Tint frosting medium green.
- Frost entire cake with green frosting. Pipe field lines with white decorating gel.
- Melt almond bark in tall glass according to package directions. Break off one fourth of each pretzel rod; discard shorter pieces. Break 2 pretzel sticks in half. Dip pretzels in melted almond bark, turning to coat completely and tapping off excess. Using pretzel rods for support posts, pretzel sticks for crossbars and pretzel stick halves for uprights, arrange pretzels in two goalpost formations on waxed paper; let stand until completely dry. When dry, carefully peel waxed paper from goalposts; place on each end of cake.
- Meanwhile, decorate bear-shaped cookies with decorating gels; position cookies throughout field as desired.
Check out more recipes for Fall