Makes 4 servings
|Korean Dipping Sauce|
|2||tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided|
|1||large carrot, peeled and julienned|
|8||ounces ground pork|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||cup bean sprouts|
|1/2||cup chives, cut into 1-1/2-inch lengths|
- Prepare Korean Dipping Sauce; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot; stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from wok.
- Add ground pork and garlic to wok. Stir-fry about 2 minutes or until pork is well browned. Set aside to cool.
- Combine eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl; beat with wire whisk or fork until frothy. Stir in bean sprouts, chives, carrot and pork mixture; mix well.
- Spray 4 (8-1/2-ounce) pineapple cans with tops and bottoms removed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil to 300°F in nonstick electric skillet or in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Set cans in skillet; pour 1/2 cup egg mixture into each can. Lower heat to 250°F (or medium-low); cover and cook about 3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove cans; turn omelets with spatula and cook 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining oil and egg mixture.
- Cut omelets into quarters; serve with Korean Dipping Sauce.
Check out more recipes for Asian