Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
- Trim for clean uniform look. Remove silver skin, french bones.
- Cut hole thorugh the center of pork. Apply rub.
- Cook at 275 for 3 hours. Aim for 155 degress.
- Grill salsa ingredients, sprinkle them with beef rub.
- Chop salsa ingredients, insert into pork roast.
Check out more recipes for Summer