YIELD Makes 8 servings
|8||small tomato slices|
- Cut thin slice from wide end of egg so it stands upright.
- Slice egg horizontally, about 1/3 up from bottom.
- Place tomato slice on bottom piece of egg. Insert toothpick upright in middle of tomato slice and egg for "spine." Reattach top piece of egg.
- Using dabs of mayonnaise, attach slices of olives for "eyes" and peppercorn for "nose." Attach parsley for hair and stick 1 whole clove on each side of egg under tomato slice for "bolts."
- Pipe mayonnaise "teeth" on tomato slice just before serving. Repeat for all eggs.
Sandwiches can vary from a simple peanut butter and jelly to a very complex combination of layered meats, cheeses and vegetables. Learn how to make delicious sandwiches with our recipes.
Share the joy of Christmas by preparing a delicious meal for your friends and family. Have a Merry Christmas!