YIELD Makes 8 servings
|8||small tomato slices|
- Cut thin slice from wide end of egg so it stands upright.
- Slice egg horizontally, about 1/3 up from bottom.
- Place tomato slice on bottom piece of egg. Insert toothpick upright in middle of tomato slice and egg for "spine." Reattach top piece of egg.
- Using dabs of mayonnaise, attach slices of olives for "eyes" and peppercorn for "nose." Attach parsley for hair and stick 1 whole clove on each side of egg under tomato slice for "bolts."
- Pipe mayonnaise "teeth" on tomato slice just before serving. Repeat for all eggs.
You Might Also Like
Halloween can be a scary time, but you don't have to be scared in the kitchen because our recipes will be right there to comfort you.
We all have special occasions that we want to savor and celebrate. Learn how the perfect dish can be the perfect topping to the perfect day.