YIELD Makes 8 servings
|8||small tomato slices|
- Cut thin slice from wide end of egg so it stands upright.
- Slice egg horizontally, about 1/3 up from bottom.
- Place tomato slice on bottom piece of egg. Insert toothpick upright in middle of tomato slice and egg for "spine." Reattach top piece of egg.
- Using dabs of mayonnaise, attach slices of olives for "eyes" and peppercorn for "nose." Attach parsley for hair and stick 1 whole clove on each side of egg under tomato slice for "bolts."
- Pipe mayonnaise "teeth" on tomato slice just before serving. Repeat for all eggs.
Cooking eggs & omelets has never been so much fun. Check out these recipes to spice up an otherwise ordinary breakfast or brunch.
Halloween can be a scary time, but you don't have to be scared in the kitchen because our recipes will be right there to comfort you.