YIELD Makes 8 servings
|8||small tomato slices|
- Cut thin slice from wide end of egg so it stands upright.
- Slice egg horizontally, about 1/3 up from bottom.
- Place tomato slice on bottom piece of egg. Insert toothpick upright in middle of tomato slice and egg for "spine." Reattach top piece of egg.
- Using dabs of mayonnaise, attach slices of olives for "eyes" and peppercorn for "nose." Attach parsley for hair and stick 1 whole clove on each side of egg under tomato slice for "bolts."
- Pipe mayonnaise "teeth" on tomato slice just before serving. Repeat for all eggs.
You Might Also Like
Halloween can be a scary time, but you don't have to be scared in the kitchen because our recipes will be right there to comfort you.
Learn to make butter & sugar cookies with our quick and easy recipes. Butter & sugar cookies make a wonderful dessert or snack.