Makes 6 servings
|6||ears fresh corn|
|1/4||cup margarine or butter, melted|
|1||tablespoon chopped fresh parsley|
|2||teaspoons prepared horseradish|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
- Pull outer husks from top to base of each corn ear; leave husks attached to ear. Strip away silk. Trim any blemishes from corn. Place corn in large bowl. Cover with cold water; soak 20 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Remove corn from water; pat kernels dry with paper towels. Combine margarine, parsley, horseradish, paprika, pepper and salt in small bowl. Spread about half of margarine mixture evenly over kernels.
- Bring husks back up each ear of corn; secure at top with wet string.
- Place corn on grid. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until corn is hot and tender, turning every 5 minutes.
- Transfer corn to serving plate. Remove front half of husks on each piece of corn; brush with remaining margarine mixture.
|Total Fat||8 g|
Check out more recipes for Vegetable Side Dish