Lots More Information
If bananas are berries and strawberries aren't, what in the world is a berry anyway? HowStuffWorks digs.
- What is Tomato Paste?
- Cooking with Tomatoes
- The Great Tomato Debate: Sliced, Diced or Whole?
- Why is a Tomato Called a Love Apple?
- 5 Foods You Should Grow in Your Own Backyard
- Types of Tomatoes
- Lovely Lycopene: 5 Hidden Health Benefits of Tomatoes
- 10 Best Herbs to Pair with Tomatoes
- Is a Tomato a Fruit or a Vegetable?
- Amatadecha, Sopapan. "The Art of the Vegetable Garnish Book." (Nov. 1, 2010) TempleOfThai.com. http://www.templeofthai.com/fruit_carving/vegetable-garnishing.php
- Beecher, G.R. "Nutrient Content of Tomatoes and Tomato Products." (Nov. 1, 2010) Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. 1998 June; 218(2): 98-100.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9605204
- Berman, Jim. "How to Make Marina Sauce and Tomato Concasse." (Nov. 1, 2010) ChefTalk.com. http://www.cheftalk.com/wiki/how-to-make-marinara-sauce-and-tomato-concasse
- Bertolli. "Creating Garnishes: Easy Ways to Add Flourishes." (Nov. 1, 2010) VillaBertolli.com. http://www.villabertolli.com/cooking-school/presentation/tools-of-the-trade.aspx
- Eating Well. "Asparagus with Fresh Tomato Garnish." (Nov. 2, 2010) EatingWell.com. http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/asparagus_with_fresh_tomato_garnish.html
- Fabio, Michelle. "How Many Calories are in a Tomato?" (Nov. 1, 2010) TomatoCasual.com.http://www.tomatocasual.com/2008/07/16/how-many-calories-are-in-a-tomato/
- FineDinings.com. "Tomato Wedge Garnish." (Nov. 1, 2010) FineDinings.com. http://www.finedinings.com/tomatowedge.htm
- Food Network. "How to Peel Tomatoes." (Nov. 1, 2010) FoodNetwork.com. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes-and-cooking/how-to-peel-tomatoes/index.html
- NorthJersey.com. "Warm Tomato Crisp." (Nov. 1, 2010) NorthJersy.com. http://www.northjersey.com/food_dining/87610557_Warm_tomato_crisp.html?c=y&page=1
- Williamson, Joey. "Mild Peppers and Unique Cherry Tomatoes." (Oct. 30, 2010) Clemson.edu. http://www.clemson.edu/extension/hgic/videos_posters/videos/mild_peppers_unique_cherry_tomatoes.html
- Vegetarians in Paradise. "Tomatoes had Their Day in Court." (Oct. 30, 2010) VegParadise.com.http://www.vegparadise.com/highestperch8.html