Lots More Information
Espresso, latte, macchiato. The coffee bean didn't originate in Italy, so why do so many coffee drinks have Italian names? HowStuffWorks explains.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Calabrese, Salvatore. "Complete Home Bartender's Guide." Sterling Publishing Company. 2002.
- Dahl, Felicity. "Roald Dahl's Revolting Recipes." Viking. 1994.
- Rodgers, Rick. "Summer Gatherings." William Morrow. 2008.
- Schioler, Gail. "The Non-Drinker's Drink Book." Personal Library. 1981.
- Thomas, Frank and Karen L. Brown. "The Mocktail Bar Guide." Meadowbrook Press. 2001.