This sweet and tangy soup is a breeze to make. Simply sauté onions and carrots for about five minutes, then add a can of crushed tomatoes, a can of reduced sodium chicken broth, a teaspoon of sugar to sweeten things up and a teaspoon of dried dill weed to add a little spice. Simmer and blend until you get the smooth, creamy texture you desire. It's the perfect companion to a grilled cheese sandwich.
Click here for the recipe: Tomato Dill Soup
- "Bounty Soup." Howstuffworks.com, 2010.https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/bounty-soup-recipe.htm
- "Mulligatawny Soup." Howstuffworks.com, 2010.https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/mulligatawny-soup-recipe.htm
- "Tomato Cream Soup." Howstuffworks.com, 2010.https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/tomato-cream-soup-recipe.htm
- "Tomato Dill Soup." Howstuffworks.com, 2010.https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/tomato-dill-soup-recipe.htm
- "Tomatoes Had Their Day In Court." Vegparadise.com, 2010.http://www.vegparadise.com/highestperch8.html
- "What is Tomato Paste?" howstuffworks.com, 2010.https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/fresh-ideas/dinner-food-facts/what-is-tomato-paste.htm
- "Winter Squash Soup." Howstuffworks.com, 2010.https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/winter-squash-soup-a-recipe.htm
HowStuffWorks looks at the new FDA-mandated food nutrition labels.