Lots More Information
Peppers are getting hotter these days. But who is eating them and why? HowStuffWorks looks at the hottest of the hot and why we eat them.
- What is Tomato Paste?
- Cooking with Tomatoes
- The Great Tomato Debate: Sliced, Diced or Whole?
- Why is a Tomato Called a Love Apple?
- 5 Foods You Should Grow in Your Own Backyard
- Types of Tomatoes
- Lovely Lycopene: 5 Hidden Health Benefits of Tomatoes
- 10 Best Herbs to Pair with Tomatoes
- Is a Tomato a Fruit or a Vegetable?
- "A Primer on Canning Tomatoes." Seasonalchef.com, 2010. http://www.seasonalchef.com/preserves08.htm
- "How Do I? ...Can Tomatoes" Uga.edu, 2010.http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/how/can3_tomato.html
- "How to Can Fresh Tomatoes with a Water Bath Canner!" Pickyourown.org, 2010. http://www.pickyourown.org/canning_tomatoes.htm
- "Selecting, Preparing and Canning Tomatoes." Uga.edu, 2010. http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/how/can_03/tomato_without_liquid.html