Antipasto Salad Stack
Make-Ahead Time at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours
Final Prep Time 5 minutes
Makes 6 main-dish servings
|8||ounces uncooked rotini|
|2||medium tomatoes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced|
|3||ounces sliced pepperoni, divided|
|1||can (15 ounces) red kidney or black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1/2||cup pimiento-stuffed green olives|
|3/4||cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/2||bottle (8 ounces) purchased Italian salad dressing|
|6||to 8 large Romaine lettuce leaves, thinly sliced|
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool slightly.
- While pasta is cooking, arrange tomatoes and half of pepperoni around bottom edge of 3-quart glass serving bowl.
- Layer cooked pasta, remaining pepperoni, beans, olives and cheese in bowl; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Top with lettuce; cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- To complete recipe, toss salad gently just before serving.
For a special touch, serve salad with peperoncini salad peppers.
|Total Fat||31 g|
Check out more recipes for Italian