Rhode and Tiki Barber's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
See more recipes from TLC's KICK OFF COOK OFF, a new cooking competition that slams together America's two favorite pastimes: football and cooking!
|seafood seasonings and marinade|
- De-vein and wash shrimp. Remove tails and pat dry.
- Add seasonings or marinade of choice to shrimp. Cut bacon into slices.
- Wrap bacon around shrimp.
- Stick a skewer stick though and grill, or cook on the stove in a large skillet.
- In about 15 minutes the shrimp should be done and the bacon should be crisp. Perfect finger food!
Check out more recipes for Seafood