Beefy Nacho Crescent Bake the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Beefy Nacho Crescent Bake
Makes 4 servings
|1||pound lean ground beef|
|1/2||cup chopped onion|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||tablespoon chili powder|
|1||teaspoon ground cumin|
|1||teaspoon dried oregano|
|1||can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted|
|1||package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough|
|1/4||cup (1 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese|
|Chopped fresh cilantro|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13X9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season beef and onion with salt and pepper. Brown beef and onion in large skillet 6 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat. Stir in chili powder, cumin and oregano. Cook and stir 2 minutes; remove from heat. Stir together soup and milk in medium bowl; pour evenly into prepared dish.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations together firmly. Roll each rectangle to 8X4 inches. Cut each rectangle in half crosswise to form 8 (4-inch) squares.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into center of each square. Lift 4 corners of dough up over filling to meet in center; pinch and twist firmly to seal. Place squares in prepared dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Sprinkle cheese over squares. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts. To serve, spoon soup mixture in dish over each serving; sprinkle with cilantro, if desired. Serve with salsa, if desired.
|Total Fat||35 g|
Check out more recipes for Mexican