Beefy Tomato and Spinach Rotini Hunt's &reg;
Beefy Tomato and Spinach Rotini
Fresh spinach leaves and tender rotini pasta in a meaty tomato sauce
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
|1||Pound ground sirloin beef|
|1||Cup chicken broth|
|1||can (14.5 oz ea) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained|
|1||can (6 oz ea) Hunt's® Tomato Paste|
|1||medium onion, chopped (1 med = 1/2 cup)|
|3||Cups dry rotini pasta, uncooked|
|1||pkg (6 oz each) fresh spinach leaves|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown meat with onions in large saucepan over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in diced tomatoes with their liquid, the tomato paste, broth and salt; cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to meat mixture; mix lightly. Gently stir in spinach.
- Cover pan with lid; cook 3 minutes over medium-low heat just until spinach is wilted, stirring after 2 minutes.
|Serving Size:||1-1/3 cups each|
|Total Fat||7.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.5 g|
|Vitamin A||3072 iu|
|Vitamin C||14 mg|
Check out more recipes for Pasta