Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Makes 1 (9-inch) pound cake
|1||package (16 ounces) pound cake mix, divided|
|1-1/2||cups fresh blueberries|
|5||ounces cream cheese, softened|
|Powdered sugar (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9X5X2-inch loaf pan.
- Place 1/4 cup cake mix in medium bowl; add blueberries and toss until well coated.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl 1 minute on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add remaining cake mix alternately with milk, beginning and ending with cake mix, beating well after each addition. Beat 1 minute on medium speed or until light and fluffy.
- Fold blueberry mixture into batter. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cake to wire rack; cool completely. Lightly sprinkle top with powdered sugar, if desired.
Check out more recipes for Cakes