Breakfast Bread Pudding
|8-10||pieces sandwich bread|
|1||teaspoon dry mustard|
|1/4||teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|2||cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|1||pound of goetta|
Try this goetta recipe.
- Shingle bread slices in a greased 13" x 9" pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, mustard & worcestershire; whisk together and pour over bread.
- Sprinkle bread with cheese and crumbled goetta.
- Cover and chill until soaked, about 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F and bring pudding to room temperature; bake 45 minutes or until set.
Check out more recipes for Oatmeal & Yogurt