Breakfast Pizza the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 2 servings
|2||cups ready-to-use refrigerated or frozen shredded or hash brown potatoes, thawed|
|1/2||cup finely chopped onions|
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1/4||cup tomato paste|
|1/2||teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/2||cup cholesterol-free egg substitute|
|1/2||cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2||tablespoons imitation bacon bits|
- Combine potatoes and onions in small bowl.
- Lightly spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add potato. Flatten mixture with spatula; cook 7 to 9 minutes until lightly browned on bottom. Turn and cook other side.
- Mix tomato paste and water with whisk in small bowl; spread evenly over potatoes. Sprinkle oregano over tomato mixture.
- Pour egg substitute over potato mixture; cover and cook 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and bacon bits over surface. Cover and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Slide pizza onto serving plate. Cut into 4 wedges with pizza cutter or serrated knife.
|Serving Size:||2 wedges|
|Calories from Fat||22 %|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
Check out more recipes for Casseroles & Dishes