Makes 6 servings
|1||package (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits|
|1/2||pound bacon slices|
|2||tablespoons butter or margarine|
|2||tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2||cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese|
|1/4||cup sliced green onions|
|1/4||cup chopped red bell pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13X9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough; arrange in rectangle on lightly floured surface. Roll into 14X10-inch rectangle. Place in prepared dish; pat edges up sides of dish. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in single layer in large skillet; cook over medium heat until crisp. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Crumble; set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and black pepper until smooth. Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Spread sauce evenly over baked crust. Arrange bacon, green onions and bell pepper over sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 6 wedges before serving.
|Serving Size:||1 pizza wedge|
|Calories from Fat||45 %|
|Total Fat||14 g|
Check out more recipes for Pizza