Prep and Cook Time 30 minutes
Makes 4 servings
|1||can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of broccoli soup, undiluted|
|1/2||cup fat-free (skim) milk|
|2||cups uncooked seasoned stuffing crumbs|
|4||flounder fillets (about 3 ounces each)|
|1||box (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9X9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine soup and milk in medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- Combine stuffing crumbs and remaining soup mixture in medium bowl; pat into prepared dish.
- Place fish on clean work surface. Arrange 1 broccoli spear crosswise across narrow end of 1 fillet. Starting at narrow end, gently roll up fish. Place over stuffing mixture, seam side down. Repeat with remaining fish and broccoli.
- Arrange any remaining broccoli spears over stuffing mixture. Spoon reserved 1/2 cup soup mixture over roll-ups. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Asparagus spears and cream of asparagus soup can be substituted for broccoli spears and cream of broccoli soup.
|Serving Size:||1 roll-up with about 1/2 cup stuffing mixture|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||22 %|
Check out more recipes for Roll-Ups & Quesadillas