Makes 6 servings
|1||(9-inch) Pastry Shell|
|1||tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1-1/2||cups chopped broccoli|
|1/3||cup chopped onion|
|1/3||cup chopped red bell pepper|
|1/2||cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese|
|1||cup flaked canned or cooked salmon (about 5 ounces)|
|1||teaspoon dried tarragon leaves|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place piece of foil inside pastry shell; partially fill with uncooked beans or rice. Bake 10 minutes. Remove foil and beans; continue baking 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli, onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside to cool.
- Sprinkle cheese over bottom of pastry shell. Arrange salmon and vegetables over cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, tarragon, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Pour over salmon and vegetables.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until filling is puffed and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
|Serving Size:||1/6 of Quiche|
|Calories from Fat||54 %|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
Check out more recipes for Fish