Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|Mixture of 3 commerical sauces|
- Scrape the bones clean. Trim excess fat.
- Saturate meat with injection.
- Apply rub lightly.
- Cook slow and low in smoker.
- Baste hourly for 3 hours.
- Wrap meat in foil, return to smoker for another 5-6 hours.
- Pull pork, mix with additional hogwash sauce and au jus.
Check out more recipes for Summer