Butter Pretzel Cookies, Chocolate Pretzel Cookies
Makes 16 cookies
|Butter Cookie Dough|
|White, rainbow or colored rock or coarse sugar|
- Prepare Butter Cookie Dough. Cover; refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Divide dough into 4 equal sections. Reserve 1 section; refrigerate remaining 3 sections. Divide reserved dough into 4 equal pieces. Shape each dough piece on lightly floured surface to 12-inch rope; sprinkle with rock or coarse sugar.
- Transfer 1 rope at a time to prepared cookie sheets. Form each rope into pretzel shape. Repeat steps with remaining dough pieces.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Check out more recipes for Cookies