Buttermilk Pancakes with Blueberry-Orange Sauce
Makes 6 to 8 (5-inch) pancakes
|2||cups all-purpose flour|
|1-1/2||teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2||teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4||cup vegetable oil|
- Prepare Blueberry-Orange Sauce. Lightly grease and preheat griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Beat egg in medium bowl. Gradually add buttermilk and oil, whisking continuously until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/2 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until tops of pancakes appear dry; turn with spatula and continue cooking 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with Blueberry-Orange Sauce.
Check out more recipes for Pancakes & Waffles