The Ultimate FroYo Chipwich
Miss California, Kristy Cavinder, submitted this recipe for Ultimate Froyo Chipwich.
|1||pint of peanut butter frozen yogurt (preferably from Golden Spoon)|
|1/2||lb. soft butter|
|1||cup brown sugar|
|3/4||cup granulated sugar|
|3/4||teaspoon baking soda|
|2 1/2||cups of chocolate chips|
|1/3||bag Skor toffee chips|
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Combine butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes, or until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl and continue to beat until all the flour is mixed in.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and toffee and stir until well mixed.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make large mounds of cookie dough and bake in oven for approximately 18-20 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. (Time will vary based upon size of cookie)
Check out more recipes for Southwestern