Calorie-Wise Dill Chicken the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Calorie-Wise Dill Chicken
Makes 4 servings
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1||cup plain yogurt|
|1-1/2||cups natural wheat germ|
|1/2||cup chopped almonds*|
|2||teaspoons dried dill weed|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
*One-half cup slivered almonds chopped in a food processor with on/off pulses yields 1/2 cup chopped almonds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
- Combine wheat germ, almonds, dill weed, salt and pepper in separate shallow bowl.
- Coat drumsticks, one at a time, in yogurt, shaking off excess. Coat drumsticks in wheat germ mixture, shaking off excess.
- Arrange chicken in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear. Garnish as desired.
Check out more recipes for Chicken & Other Poultry