Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|1/3||cup Dijon mustard|
|8||ounces blue lump crab meat|
|1||clove of garlic, minced|
|4||white oak planks|
- Soak planks in water for an hour.
- Skin catfish, soak in buttermilk.
- Skin, spray catfish with canola oil and season with rub. Place catfish on plank.
- Mix other ingredients and spread over catfish.
- Place planks over 400 degree heat for 10 minutes until catfish is flakey.
Check out more recipes for Summer