Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
- Peel skin & cut in spears.
- Hard boil until al dente.
- Spray yams with oil, sear over grill.
- Mix extra ingredients over heat to create syrup. Pour over yams.
- Simmer at 350 degrees until yams are saturated.
Check out more recipes for Summer