Celtic Knots the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 16 knots
|1||package (16 ounces) hot roll mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix|
|2||tablespoons coarse salt|
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Divide dough equally into 16 pieces; shape each piece into 10-inch rope. Form each rope into interlocking ring as shown in photo; place on prepared baking sheets. Moisten ends of rope at seams; pinch to seal.
- Beat egg white and water in small bowl until foamy. Brush mixture onto dough; sprinkle with salt.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Check out more recipes for Rolls & Buns